Pages

Subscribe:
WELCOME TO SPENYOSI ENGLISH LEARNERS, SMP NEGERI 1 YOSOWILANGUN

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Narrative: A Lion and A Mouse

Mr. Lion was lying asleep, but was awakened by a mouse running over his face. How dare you! ”he roared, and raised his paw to kill the mouse.
                “Please, Sir, ”begged Miss Mouse, “Let me go, and one day I may do something for you in return”.
                “You help me! Ha...ha...,” laughed Mr. Lion, but let her go.
                One day, Mr. Lion was caught in a net spread by hunters.
                “I can’t get out!” he roared angrily.
                “But I can help you,” said tiny voice, and up run Miss Mouse, who nibbled and gnawed at the ropes until the lion was free.
                “There,” she said proudly, “If you had not let me go, I would not have found a way to help you.”

                “Thank you, Good mouse,” said the lion gently. “You did help me even though I’m big. And you are so little. I see now that kindness is always worth while.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment