Pages

Subscribe:
WELCOME TO SPENYOSI ENGLISH LEARNERS, SMP NEGERI 1 YOSOWILANGUN

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Contoh Jenis Teks Recount

A.
Dear Paul,
                I’m writing to you concerning of my last day in France. I just got back from Eiffel the wonderful tower I’ve ever seen. The weather is fine. We are now staying in a hotel. It is not far from Notredamme .We are treated well here. It has many excellent staff who serve the customers. We plan to go around Notredamme after the children take a short nap. We want to enjoy there. It is a kind of a restaurant but it’s very expensive.
Many kinds of local handicraft are sold along the street. Both domestic and foreign tourists are interested in them.  I want to buy some as souvenirs
Don’t worry, I’ll also buy you the most interesting one.               
Love
Beckham

B.            Last week I participated in a badminton championship for SMP students  carried out  I Gedung Juang.  It was held to commemorate the 61st anniversary  of our independent day.  My friends and I  went to the hall  by car  because  it’s far from our school.
When  we arrived there  we were  welcomed by the committee . The told us to get in the big hall  where the championship  was carried out.  There were many other participants  from other school  waiting  at the hall.  They came from many different  SMPs in Nganjuk.
The first match was  single  for woman. My friend Susana took part  this event for representing our beloved school SMP 1 Kertosono.  She played against  the player  from SMP 2 Nganjuk namely Lestari. Susan could defeat her very easily so she got the chance for the next turn in the semi final match.
Later it was my turn  to struggle against  the player from SMP 1 Nganjuk  for man single event. I was very surprised to find that  my opponent was  Tri Haryanto.  He was the first winner of badminton championship for SMP level  last year. Firstly,  I could not play well because I was nervous.  Then  all my friends supported  me by cheering  so hard for me.  Although it was not so easy and spent a lot of energy, I could defeat him at last. So, I also had a chance for  the next turn in the semi final match.
It was the first time  I had taken part in a badminton championship. I was so happy  although  I was not the winner yet.


C.            Last week I participated  in a swimming competition  at Asri swimming pool. It was held to commemorate  the 50th  anniversary  of my school . My friends and I went to the swimming pool by car.
                When we arrived there , the committee told us to sit in a big hall. There were many other participants waiting at the hall. They came from many different schools.
                The first race was the butterfly stroke.  I finished in second place  and won a silver medal . My next race was the freestyle . I came in the third, so I got  a bronze medal.
                Later, my friend competed in  the backstroke  and he won. Our friends cheered  so hard for our team  that they nearly  lost their voice.  We were so tired  after the competition  that we fell  a sleep in the car.
                It was the first time I had taken part in a swimming competition . I was so happy  because I won the medals.

                                                D.  S O S

When a light passenger plane  flew off  some time ago, it crashed in the mountain and its pilot is killed. The only passengers,  a young woman and her two baby daughters, are unhurt  It is the middle of winter . Snow lay thick  on the ground. The woman knows that the nearest village  is miles away.  When it grows dark, she turned a suit -case  into a bed  and put the children  inside it, covering them with all the clothes  she can find. During the night, it gets terrible cold. The woman keeps as near as  she can to  the children  and even tried to get into the case herself, but it is too small.
Early next morning, she heard planes passing   overhead and wondered how she could send  a signal. Then she had an idea . She stamped out the letters “SOS”  in the snow.
Fortunately, a pilot see the signal  and send a massage by radio to the nearest town . It was not long  before  a helicopter arrived on the scene to rescue the survivors of the plane crash.


E.            I always smile every time I remember my first meeting with my wife. It was Saturday morning. I was on the way to my campus for attending a literature class. I was so hurried that I walked quickly without paying a good attention to my surroundings. When I was about to arrive at campus , I felt that I was stopped by something. I hit someone.
She was a girl with a blue dress. I had made her books scattered on the sidewalk. She picked her books. Then I helped collect her books. When I gave her the books, I didn’t see an anger in her eyes. She gave me a smile, instead .A smile that change my life.
I had forgot my class. I was charmed by her smile. Then, the next days I tried to find who she was. I guessed I had fallen in love at the first sight with her. In short, I found her and we now become a couple wife and husband.
 That was really a beautiful Saturday.


F.            I remember the time my sister got so angry with me. That was very coldin the morning and I borrowed a sweater from her. It was warm by the lunch time so I took the sweater off. I forgot about the sweater and left it in the canteen. When I went back to get it, it was gone. My sister was furious with me because the sweater was a gift her boyfriend. She was so angry that she didn’t speak to me for days.

G.  Landslide Claimed 6 Lives

I was walking along Rejoso hill with my friends when the landslide suddenly happened and hit many building along the hill last week. First I thought it was just common rain but then I saw some big stones and mud falling down and hit some houses belonging to the inhabitants. After that I heard some people ran panickly and screamed loudly for help. But nobody could do anything. They had to save themselves. A few hours later, The landslide was over.
“The inhabitants looked so frightened that they could do nothing. The landslide happened so fast that we could not save our children or property, “said Mr. Kasihan. Three hours later, the SAR crew arrived. They tried to give help to the inhabitants. They looked for some lost people. The found six bodies buried under the ruins of damaged buildings. The government asked the people to be patient and promised to rebuild some broken buildings.
“This disaster belonged to our responsibility to solve,” said Mr. Samsul Hadi, the local government official.


0 comments:

Post a Comment