Pages

Subscribe:
WELCOME TO SPENYOSI ENGLISH LEARNERS, SMP NEGERI 1 YOSOWILANGUN

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Contoh Jenis Teks Descriptive


A.            The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Comprises England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland. The area of the United Kingdom is 242.500 sq.km.
The climate is generally mild and temperate. It is rarely above 320 and below 100 C. the weather from day to day is mainly influenced by depressions moving eastwards across the Atlantic. On average, March to June are the drist months. November to January are the wettest months.
                According to mid-1990 estimates, Britain’s population is 51,4 million. England’s is 47,8 million, Wales’ is 2,9 million, Scotland’s is 5,1 million, Northern Ireland’s is 1,6 million. The population density of the United Kingdom is about 237 inhabitants per sq.km. Of the four lands, England has the most population with 367 people per sq.km; Scotland has 66 people per sq.km; Wales, 139; and Northern Ireland, 1,3 people per sq.km.
                Britain has performed wealth economically. In the later eighteen and nineteenth centuries Britain became the first industrialized country. So jobs in service industries have grown well.

B.  Tommy
Tommy is my unique and cute cat. He has a white and black fur. It is smooth and thick. He is very fat. He has a long tail and two ears of course. He likes to eat meat ball but doesn’t like to eat fish. Every morning I give him coffee because he does not like others.
He usually shakes the body and ro whenever he hears music especially “Dangdut”. That is why eveyone loves him very much.

C.  My Lovely Bedroom

                I’m going to tell you about my bedroom. My bedroom is the place of my own where I keep my personal things. This is also the place where I do a lot of things. Such as sleeping, studying, reading, listening to the radio and watching television.
                My room is not big enough but it’s clean and tidy, because I clean and rearrange everything after using it. My bedroom has a single bed and there are a pillow and a bolster on it. The bed is covered with a nice bed sheet with a flowery motif, because I like flower very much. Every morning after getting up I make the bed. Beside the bed there is a desk. I use it for studying and doing my homework. I also put my book there. On the wall there are some photos of myself and pictures of my favorite F1 racer, Michael Schumacher. In my room there is also a wardrobe to keep my clothes. The last, beside the wardrobe there is a small table where I put my 14 inches TV and a radio. 

D.                                                            Blitar,  January 23rd 2007

Dear, Kennedy

                How are you? I hope everything is OK with you. I have received your letter. I am glad to hear that you want to know more about my village.
                My village, Penataran, is a very nice village. It’s at the foot of Kelud mountain. It’s about 10 kilometers from my house. About a kilometer from my house there is a Hinduist’s big temple. There is a relief surround the temple telling about Ramayana story. For about 5 kilometers to the south there is Soekarno’s graveyard. It is the grave of Indonesian’s first president. To go there you can ride a horse cart, and it costs about ten thousand rupiahs.
                Most people in my village work as farmers and the rest work  as teacher, policeman, etc. They are very kind and nice.
                In my village everything is green. So the air is so fresh and unpolluted. 
                Well, that’s all for now. Please come and visit me when you have time. Reply me soon..

Sincerely Yours,
Didha

E.  The People of Nepal

  Most people of Nepal are farmers. They live in stone or timber houses with thatched or slab roofing. They grow rice, which is their main crops, maize, barley, potatoes and vegetables. Sheep are their main source of meat. Cows are kept to produce milk. Goat are used for milk. Donkeys, mules and llama are used for carrying goods. Nepal is an isolated country, so hardly any modernizing has occurred. They have few facilities and mainly live on their intensive subsistence agriculture.

F.            Little Kevin was born on January 18, 1955. when he was young, he was a shy boy. There was no attraction on him. In his school, he had no majority. No one cared about him. But, in his being alone, there was a beautiful girl who cared about him. She was interested in him. She fell in love with him. Her name was Cyndi Sylva. “ I myself didn’t know what his speciality was and how come I loved him. I just realize that I am his wife now,” said Cyndi. They married in 1978

0 comments:

Post a Comment